39th Annual National Institute for Social Work and Human Services in Rural Areas at Western New Mexico University
Sponsored by Institute for Rural Social Work Research, School of Social Work, and College of Health and Human Services
Theme of the 2014 conference - Building Bridges: Embracing Rural Diversity
Call for Papers
- The submissions deadline for abstracts is March 30, 2014 (11:59 pm MST).
- Abstract submissions are sought for individual research papers or practice presentations/workshops on topics related to the conference theme or other topical areas of interest to rural social work in the southwest region, as well as national and international settings. These traditionally oral presentations will be for approximately one hour 15 minutes in length, with fifteen of those minutes allotted for questions and discussion of the research. Papers should present well-developed concepts, applications, and results.
Sample format for abstract submission
- Primary Presenters Name
- Telephone and E-mail address
- Name of additional Presenters, (Include degree or title)
- Title of Abstract in Bold/Centered
- Abstract: 200-500 words (use your counter)
- List of three learning objects (example: Participants will learn…gain an understanding in)
- List three True/False or multiple choice questions (no answers)
- An outline (very brief and can reflect your abstract)
- Attach resume or Vita for each presenter
Submit your complete submission via E-mail to email@example.com no later than March 30, 2014. This may be faxed to (575) 538-6209.
For further information call Bob Rickle 575-956-8698 please leave a clear concise message.